|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Apr 21, 2017 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Apr 28, 2017 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Brookline Lab Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, all-volunteer organization funded entirely by donations. Our Spring Fling Auction will help us raise much-needed funds to cover the Veterinary expenses we incur in caring for our special-needs dogs. Take Brewster, a 7 month old black Lab, who is only one of the dogs in foster care this year that has needed expensive Vet care. Brewster has an Intrahepatic Liver Shunt that causes the blood to bypass his liver allowing all of the toxins to remain in his bloodstream and go to his vital organs. His surgery was completed in March at a cost of over $6,000.
You can read more about Brewster at http://brooklinelabrescue.org/blog/?page_id=11772.
As a rescue, we want to continue helping these special-needs dogs and with your help we can.
** Free Shipping On All Items within the continental U.S. **
Thanks to A.H.Davis & Son, Inc. of West Chester, PA
for their generous donation to cover shipping costs!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "BLRR")
- Secure online payment via PayPal (Winning bidders will see a Pay Now button once bidding closes. A PayPal account is not required please do not forget to add your shipping costs to your winning bid)
Payments can be sent to:
Pat Hayes 350 Donofrio Drive Downingtown, PA. 19335
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Local Winning Bidders can pick up their winning items
Note: Shipping outside the continental U.S. will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —